The educational method we propose emphasizes the need to favour the natural development of each child’s abilities; through self-direction, exploration, discovery, practice, cooperation, play, concentration, imagination and communication. It needs to connect to Free-Flow.
Our fundamental educational principles are based on respect for oneself, others and our environment.
- Learning by discovery and experiment
- A ready and safe environment adapted to your needs
- Use of specific, stimulating materials
- Student personal choice focussing on self-control and self-education
- Working together in learning
- Classrooms by age-groups according to their development needs and periods
- Teachers as guides in learning through observation and preparation of the environment
- Encouraging contact with nature, music, expression and their many possibilities
- Encourage linguistic immersion in the English language as well as other languages