The values of tolerance and self esteem are essential. We consider that pupils are able to learn better when they are happy and are not afraid of committing mistakes. For this reason, we encourage and help them to be confident.
Parents have great expectations for their children: they expect them to go to the University, to continue and improve the family business, or to have a prestigious profession. Such important roles do not only require some intellectual skills, but also an effective communication and enough flexibility for this changing world.
We firmly believe that the values of tolerance and self esteem are going to help them to achieve their goals.
Our main objectives are:
- To achieve a high academic level
- To respect themselves, their families, their school, and their friends
- To be independent and interdependent
- To carry out an effective and confident communication
- Happy, tolerant, and kind students with social conscience
Since our pupils join Saint Philip’s British School in Nursery, we try to look for a continuum in their learning and experiences which helps them to achieve their objectives. These goals are achieved by:
- A daily planning of our lessons having into account our values
- Periodical and varied evaluations which estimate their improvement
- A creative curriculum based on experimental learning